We are now allowing Cabin, RV and Tent camping! All bathhouse and laundry facilities will be available for use with enhance cleaning throughout the day from 8am – 7pm but after 7pm, they are to be used at your own risk.
Our camp store is still curbside use only and open from 9am until 9pm.
Our pool is now open but we are operating at only 40 person capacity, so day passes are not allowed on weekends, but is strictly for our campers. Day use is allowed week days but we encourage you to call ahead to make sure there is room. The spray park and hot tub will NOT be open the remainder of the year as we can’t comply with the current regulations.
The state of IL is requiring the use of masks in all public areas (your site is consider private).
Thanks for your understanding
John Downing and The Rock Island at Camelot Team
Welcome To Rock Island KOA
We’re Glad You’re Here!
Your hosts: the Downing family
Ways To Stay At Our KOA
- Sleeps up to 6, features kitchenette, bathroom with shower, bunk bed room (twin size beds), sofa sleeper (full size bed), bedroom with queen size bed, deck with patio furniture and grill, and fire pit. Bring your own towels and bedding. No pets allowed.
- Handicap accessible, sleeps up to 4. Features all of the above except for the bunk bed room. Bring your own towels and bedding. No pets allowed.
- Two Room with air conditioning, mini refrigerator, porch swing, picnic table, grill, and fire pit. Sleeps up to six people. Comes with a full size bed, one set of bunk beds and a futon that folds out into a full size bed. The pet friendly cabins have an extra bunk bed instead of the futon. Don’t forget your towels and bedding. No plumbing. Some have TV with cable.
- One Room with air conditioning, TV with cable, porch swing, picnic table, grill, and fire pit. Sleeps up to four people. Some are pet friendly. Don’t forget your towels and bedding. No plumbing.
- Deluxe concrete slab or end site with large yard, pull thru, water, electric, sewer, 50/30 amp and cable
- Pull thru with water, electric, sewer and cable, 50/30 amp or 30/20 amp
- Back-in with water, electric, sewer and cable, 50/30 amp or 30/20amp some with concrete slabs
- Water and electric pull thru or back in. 50/30 amp or 30/20 amp
- Monthly sites available year round with 50 amp, water,electricity, sewer, and cable
- Seasonal sites on and off lake available with dump service.
- Tent sites located on the lake with a private dock/bank and electricity.
- Tent sites located on the lake with a private dock/bank with out electricity.
- Tent sites off the lake with electricity.
- Tent sites off the lake with out electricity.