We are fully open to serve our camping guest. All bathhouse and laundry facilities are available for use with enhance cleaning schedules but we remind you that you still use the facilities at your own risk. Our camp store is now open, but we will continue to use curbside services for you convenience should you choose it, and are open from 9am until 9pm.
Our pool is now open as well as our hot tub. The spray park will open once we fix a mechanical issue, mid July. We will allow attendance based on the department of health rules in affect at the time. Day use guests will again be welcome every day of the week excluding holiday weekends (Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day.
Our goal has always been to provide you with the best and most memorable camping experiences and we think 2021 will be a great year to camp and enjoy outdoor recreation.
Thanks for your understanding,
John Downing and The Rock Island KOA at Camelot Team
Rock Island / Quad Cities KOA Campground
We’re Glad You’re Here!
Welcome to ordinary not extraordinary. Everyone claims to be extraordinary, the best, but is it true? We claim to be ordinary as a campground and RV park, with ordinary owners and employees.
You have heard it all before, “we are the best, we are world class”, Well, we, at Rock Island KOA are just like you and every day we do what we can to get it right. We try our best, but we make mistakes and we do not always fix them right the first time. We don’t always smile and sometimes the pressures make us a bit grumpy. Our facilities don’t always standup to the test of great, perfect, or the best that people demand. Some sites are short and fat, some long and skinny. Our lake does not have clear water; it’s muddy like the nearby mighty Mississippi. We have annoying bugs, birds, animals, trees and sometimes weather. All we can offer is an opportunity to recreate in the great outdoors. We will try a deliver a great experience but we don’t always succeed. We still wish to invite you to stay with us if we have not frightened you away. Come get back to nature, and all the ordinary it may bring you, during this extraordinary time.
Your hosts: the Downing family
The Rock Island / Quad Cities KOA Campground is at the center of all that’s going on in the Quad Cities area. We have RV Sites, Tent Sites and Cabins on 150+ acres for guests to explore, including 50 acres of lake for fishing (no license required) or boating. Enjoy a heated outdoor pool, adults-only hot tub, water spray park for all ages and a community room. The bathhouse features individual showers and dressing rooms. Paddleboats, canoes and kayaks are available. Play mini golf for free with your own golf ball or purchase a souvenir ball. There are many shaded sites next to or near the lake. Play horseshoes, go fishing or check out the new Jump Pad. Planned activities for kids and families are scheduled for most weekends throughout the season. Need an RV repair? On-site service is available by appointment. Other services include LP, dump station and local repair shops for gasoline and diesel engines.
Ways To Stay At Our KOA
Premium Deluxe Cabins
- Twice as large as the Deluxe Cabins, sleep 4-6 people, feature full kitchen, full bath, futon to full sleeper, dining table, TV in master bedroom (queen) and living room, bunks (twin) in 6 person cabins, AC and heat.
- Bring your own towels and bedding. No pets allowed.
- Covered cement patio with patio furniture, fire pit, and grill.
- Sleeps up to 6, features kitchenette, bathroom with shower, bunk bed room (twin size beds), sofa sleeper (full size bed), bedroom with queen size bed, deck with patio furniture and grill, and fire pit. Bring your own towels and bedding. No pets allowed.
- Handicap accessible, sleeps up to 4. Features all of the above except for the bunk bed room. Bring your own towels and bedding. No pets allowed.
- Two Room with air conditioning, mini refrigerator, porch swing, picnic table, grill, and fire pit. Sleeps up to six people. Comes with a full size bed, one set of bunk beds and a futon that folds out into a full size bed. The pet friendly cabins have an extra bunk bed instead of the futon. Don’t forget your towels and bedding. No plumbing. Some have TV with cable.
- One Room with air conditioning, TV with cable, porch swing, picnic table, grill, and fire pit. Sleeps up to four people. Some are pet friendly. Don’t forget your towels and bedding. No plumbing.
- Deluxe concrete slab or end site with large yard, pull thru, water, electric, sewer, 50/30 amp and cable
- Pull thru with water, electric, sewer and cable, 50/30 amp or 30/20 amp
- Back-in with water, electric, sewer and cable, 50/30 amp or 30/20amp some with concrete slabs
- Water and electric pull thru or back in. 50/30 amp or 30/20 amp
- Monthly sites available year round with 50 amp, water,electricity, sewer, and cable
- Seasonal sites on and off lake available with dump service.
- Tent sites located on the lake with a private dock/bank and electricity.
- Tent sites located on the lake with a private dock/bank with out electricity.
- Tent sites off the lake with electricity.
- Tent sites off the lake with out electricity.
Rock Island / Quad Cities KOA Campground Map
What Our Visitors Say