We will be opening June 1st for recreational camping for RV’s and Cabin rental. We are not allowing tents at this time. We will have limited bathhouse facilities that will be cleaned and sanitized throughout the day from 8am – 7pm but after 7pm, they are to be used at your own risk.
As of June 1st the store will open at 9am and close at 9pm with a one hour lunch closing from 1 to 2 pm. Also direct access to the store will not be allowed, the door will be locked, and all transactions will take place at the walk up window next to the ice machine. This window will be used for all transactions to include but not limited to: registration and store sales. We will continue to fill LP tanks but ask the guest to stay clear of the gloved employee. If you need to make an in store purchase, renew, or pay for a service most things can be done over the phone or at the window or by delivery to your site. If you come to our walk up window you still may need to communicate by phone. For the duration of this change we request all payments by credit card to minimize the handling of currency. Staff will input the card information without taking possession of the card. All receipts will be emailed (no paper). These changes are meant to limit the person to person contact that can spread the virus. The state of IL is requiring the use of masks in all public areas (your site is consider private). Laundry areas will be open but we will not be providing additional cleanings so use at your own risk.
Thanks for your understanding
John Downing and The Rock Island at Camelot Team
Welcome To Rock Island KOA
We’re Glad You’re Here!
Your hosts: the Downing family
Ways To Stay At Our KOA
- Sleeps up to 6, features kitchenette, bathroom with shower, bunk bed room (twin size beds), sofa sleeper (full size bed), bedroom with queen size bed, deck with patio furniture and grill, and fire pit. Bring your own towels and bedding. No pets allowed.
- Handicap accessible, sleeps up to 4. Features all of the above except for the bunk bed room. Bring your own towels and bedding. No pets allowed.
- Two Room with air conditioning, mini refrigerator, porch swing, picnic table, grill, and fire pit. Sleeps up to six people. Comes with a full size bed, one set of bunk beds and a futon that folds out into a full size bed. The pet friendly cabins have an extra bunk bed instead of the futon. Don’t forget your towels and bedding. No plumbing. Some have TV with cable.
- One Room with air conditioning, TV with cable, porch swing, picnic table, grill, and fire pit. Sleeps up to four people. Some are pet friendly. Don’t forget your towels and bedding. No plumbing.
- Deluxe concrete slab or end site with large yard, pull thru, water, electric, sewer, 50/30 amp and cable
- Pull thru with water, electric, sewer and cable, 50/30 amp or 30/20 amp
- Back-in with water, electric, sewer and cable, 50/30 amp or 30/20amp some with concrete slabs
- Water and electric pull thru or back in. 50/30 amp or 30/20 amp
- Monthly sites available year round with 50 amp, water,electricity, sewer, and cable
- Seasonal sites on and off lake available with dump service.
- Tent sites located on the lake with a private dock/bank and electricity.
- Tent sites located on the lake with a private dock/bank with out electricity.
- Tent sites off the lake with electricity.
- Tent sites off the lake with out electricity.